First Impression – Event Coordinator for our Stockholm office
Netlight provides genuine consulting services for leaders in the digital industry. The combination of competence, creativity and business sense is what makes Netlight stand out as a service provider, and are also the characteristics of each individual Netlighter.
We are now looking for a junior Event Coordinator who is in the beginning of his/her career to contribute to our growing First Impression team in Stockholm. First Impression enables the best possible work environment for every Netlighter. This is a perfect opportunity for a driven person in the beginning of their career with a passion for people and events.
You will be a part of our First Impression team in Stockholm, working with small and big events in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. Your role will include doing everyday events, providing meetings and workshops with food, snacks and workshop materials. You will also support bigger events such as summer/winter parties and global conferences.
- Internal events and food orders
- Supporting bigger events and conferences
- Supporting the reception
- Support Netlight colleagues with day to day matters
- Sustainability and environmental work
- Cooperation with our operations team
- Support Netlight’s core business
At Netlight, new perspectives are highly valued and to thrive in this role you need an open and creative mindset. You are resourceful, organized and like to challenge yourself to grow alongside your responsibilities. You will work as a part of our global Operations team, which includes First Impression, Finance, Communication, Design, HR, Legal and Internal IT support. Your closest colleagues will be working in Stockholm and across Europe. You will have all of Netlight’s combined knowledge available – because knowledge sharing, diverse experiences, equality and personal values are what working at Netlight is about.
- Verbal and written fluency in Swedish and English
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Unpretentious and a humble team player
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial setting
- Curious and resourceful mindset
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills
- Experience in customer service and/or events
- Experience within event management
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- A possibility to be a part of growing one of the most successful IT-consultancy companies in the industry
- Competence development enabled by a culture of knowledge sharing, feedback, mentorship and coaching
- An international working environment
The role is a full-time position starting in September – October 2021.
Interviews are ongoing, send in your CV and personal letter as soon as possible.
Your application will be reviewed, and we will get in touch within 2 weeks if we find that your profile matches our requirements.
Last day to send in application and personal letter will be on August 30th.
We are looking forward to reading your application!