SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, a large organisation with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
As Live Meeting Concept Manager you will be responsible for the creative execution, the quality of the concept and the customers’ 360 experience in different channels before, during and after live & digital meetings. This includes creating ideas, developing concepts, outlining the strategic topics, briefing speakers and curating content. You work in close collaboration with marketing and business sales teams in defining purpose, ambitions, business strategy and sales targets as well as acting advisor to the business when arranging their own meetings.
You will be responsible for developing new scalable and resourceful live meeting concepts that are re-useable throughout SEB.
We expect you to strengthen SEB’s collaboration with partners and contribute to the overall live meeting calendar for SEB.
You will join the Event & Sponsorship team of 12 persons where SEBs overall event and sponsorship strategy is managed by 8 persons and the 2 studios are managed by 4 persons. You will report to the Head Event & Sponsorship.
As a Live meeting concept manager you will be responsible for:
– Project management for digital as well as physical event
– Content development
– Planning and execution of activation such as event or social marketing of sponsorship engagement
Who we are looking for
To be successful in this position, we believe that you like an environment where a lot is happening.
You are triggered by planning and executing with high attention to details and have a proven track record of driving and delivering timely on projects.
– in depth experience of executing live and digital meetings and proactively look how to enhance the digital experience
– knowledge in setting up digital tools and infrastructure that takes the meeting to the next level
– the ability to work strategically as well as being strong in execution which is a prerequisite for the job
– competence to outline purpose and agenda as well as the ability to evaluate and curate content
– a strong drive and are creative, innovative and dare to think outside the box
As a person you have strong interpersonal skills and like to build efficient teams. You are interested in using data as basis when securing the right people to each meeting, and experience within this field is an advantage.
You should have at least 3 years of related marketing experience; ideally in event marketing and a university degree within the field is desired. Prior agency experience is beneficial. You are fluent in English.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
– Challenging, cutting-edge work
– Top class client network and projects
– Chances to make an impact on social or environmental issues
– Entrepreneurial environment
– Friendly and welcoming culture
– Excellent office environment