Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a temporary position during a maternity leave 12-14 months.
In this role you will have the Nordic responsibility of planning and coordinating online and offline events. You will be in charge of the event platform that is used for promoting and uploading of events, and suggest improvements when needed. Target groups could be Healthcare professionals as well as end-users of our products, and in all situations, you want to ensure a professional experience for any attendee.
Moreover – you will be in charge of communication to our recipients – our users and ensure that they receive relevant and compelling content via Facebook and our regular newsletters. You will have the main responsibility for the Nordic social media calendar through coordinating global content and develop local.
At Cochlear we have a strong community of our recipients our “Cochlear Family”. This role would see you act as the local Nordic representative from Cochlear to ensure continuous growth and activities to increase engagement with this community.
Why is this role right for you?
- You are self-motivated and like to take on new initiatives
- You are good at organizing
- You enjoy collaborating with others and take into account different needs of the business
- You have experience from working in the medical/medtech business ideally, but it is not essential
- You have a degree in events/marketing, and experience from working in a marketing position
- You have an eye for graphical design to give input to different online/offline design elements
- You are fluent in a Nordic language (Swedish, Norwegian or Danish) and you are comfortable speaking and writing in English
- You can feel proud that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
- You will enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by a beautiful forest in Mölnlycke
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated team mates and supportive Manager
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear Nordic is the Nordic sales and marketing organisation of Cochlear consisting of 35 employees in four countries. Cochlear Nordic is responsible for sales, marketing, and support of the the world’s leading hearing implant solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. The Nordic headquarters are situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city centre of Gothenburg, Sweden. We share the premises with the headquarters of the acoustic division of Cochlear where 200 employees are located
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com