About the position
For the past ten years we have been taking this rock ‘n’ roll heritage and distilling it into a line of headphones and speakers to inspire a new set of Marshall devotees.
We’re now looking for an Event & Content Manager (ECM) to help us make the brand come to life in a new decade. Responsible for defining content marketing and event strategy, you will be in charge of manifesting the brand both on- and offline, while guiding agencies and local marketing in event production. In all cases where the studio of Marshall at Zound Industries produces content, ECM is in charge of internal approval of content according to brand fit.
Reporting to the Global Marketing Communications Manager, you will be part of a dedicated and passionate global brand team at the HQ in Stockholm and will work closely with our international teams to ensure local interpretation of brand guidelines.
What you’ll do:
Content Marketing Management;
– Define and execute global content marketing strategy in alignment with Social Media Manager, Website Manager (Ecom), MarCom team and the studio of Marshall.
– Plan and execute content creation for web, social media and external media.
– Manage global content production projects from start to end for owned channels in collaboration with the brand team and production agencies.
– Secure brand alignment in globally produced communication assets and secure communication value, tone of voice and guidelines alignment.
– Responsible for facilitating content production approvals with Marshall Amplification in UK.
Event Marketing Management
– Responsible for developing global event strategies and experiential concepts in connection to product launches and other brand initiatives.
– Define, develop and maintain event guidelines and operational manuals to empower local markets, ensuring events are executed in line with global brand guidelines.
– Responsible for producing concept decks and production briefs as well as managing production agencies.
– On-site at event productions to represent the brand if needed.
Who we’re looking for:
You have a strategic mindset with a hands on approach and know how to build strong brands through great content and events. You excel in an entrepreneurial environment where no two day is the same. You’re proactive, structured and have a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to the Marshall team and Zound’s culture.
You also have experience working with:
• A few years experience working with content marketing strategy and execution with an omnichannel perspective, preferably with lifestyle brands
• Experience of event management
• Ability to develop plans and implementing projects on a global scale with local stakeholders
• Deep passion for music, culture, and lifestyle
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and in the end better experiences for our consumers.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, you need excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of manifesting the legendary Marshall brand to our consumers, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with a description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!