Events differs from any other craft, they can never repeat themselves because human ideas cannot stop developing. Ideas are coming from communication and every event makes dozens of those.
Events don’t like traditions, they find new formats. And yet, this formats always speaks the language that slightly anticipates the present day, because it is very sensitive to atmospheric fluctuations. Perhaps that’s why it’s so difficult to fit event industry under certain business umbrella. In different countries events belong to the culture, tourism and the economy sectors but barely fit in any of those.
– In Finland the idea of the event industry started to take shape and become visible in the summer of 2020. Today, the event industry and the event sector as terms are firmly established in Finnish media language and news headlines. – says Kati Kuusisto, an event industry visionary, facilitator and developer. Today she runs an event industry association in Finland. – How does the industry identify itself, what does the event industry mean in real life, what does the events industry talk about? I will be glad to discuss that with my colleagues from other countries.
– When we founded BANG/Agency and the Brand Arena Nordic Group in 2018. One of our first and most import memberships were in the Baltic Event Industry Club. To meet our agency network from the Balticcountries, Germany, Poland, Finland and the other Nordic countries has developed our agency, both from a creative perspective as well as a business development perspective, Patrick Wallden, the founder of BANG Agency, Brand Nordic Arena Group, explains. Every year when we meet our friends and colleagues from our region of the world, during the Amber Awards, we get so much inspiration and exchange great ideas on how to develop our agency.
– We are starting over with a bigger opportunity then we ever had.
With a scattred company culture the events industry are the only media that will affect the engagement that every company needs to get back on track. The future will need more meetings and events to present the brand experience for both the employees and the customers. Instead of 1 or 2 larger events, we will have to start over, and create relevant meetings to bring the relationships and the teams to the level we had. Are you ready to be the most important partner to your clients? It’s a new conversation out there now, I hope you are prepared. Let’s talk on December 5-6 in Tallinn. Janne Björge Founder Ystra Meetings
– Last 3 years were absolutely unpredictable for everyone. We faced corona outbreak, war in Ukraine and a lot of changes in the industry. Big agencies became even bigger. Soon we face new marketing players. And we are still living in the world that changes every day. I think to communicate for live communication industry is crucial. It gives understanding of who is who and what we should be ready for. New trends, new issues, new content and data. We always have what to learn and what to discuss. – Lehari Kaustel, Miltton New Nordics
– After 2 years we don’t know the market anymore. The idea of globalization and industry communication has drastically changed since 2019. Everyone were struggling, trying to survive and keep their business alive, the international connections have been lost. We make the Amber Prize as the showcase and also as the biggest networking platform in the Northern Europe. We bring people who connect other people. And we believe it can change the world.
We will talk about the messages we want to deliver, share moments, inspire and be amazed.
Amber Prize is an Event leadership forum, a meeting point for the survived and new event agencies and brands, the networking platform for Live communication professionals. – Mary Kirillova, CEO at the Amber Priz
Why should you come to Amber?
- To look at the best projects
- To evaluate the proposals of advanced minds
- To update contacts
- To arrange a «reboot»
- To attract new corporations
But the most important thing is
- Feel the industry again.
What will it give to your business?
- For those who want to win the Prize – free marketing, bragging rights, a status of European-winning agency, awarded by world-class jury after COVID pandemic
- For those who want an Amber – the understanding of the industry, new connections and new business opportunities
- For those who need more – the discussions about the Budget expectations from Client’s point of view, communication between TECH and EVENT leaders, human resources lack, overbooked suppliers issues, innovations and many other topics that will be explored.
Sport, pharmacology, IT are sectors that will talk about their new approach to events. Consumer brands will talk about their new philosophy. We will explore the topic of NFT and copyrights. A lot of contacts will be built, new ideas will be born. New connections are waiting for you in Tallinn on December 5-6, 2022.
December 5-6, 2022