- Project management of digital events including planning, set up, execution and delivery
- Communication with clients, exhibitors, partners and attendees / audiences
- Creating engaging content essential for the delivery of events such as webinars, guides, on site promotion, and briefs for the marketing team
- Network, attract and grow channel partners
- Coordinate with the sales, sites and marketing teams to develop the product
What can we offer you?
- An international work environment with colleagues from Spain, Russia, UK, US, Germany, France, South Africa, Brazil, India, China and many others
- Plenty of space for initiatives and original ideas
- To be part of a successful and fast growing team
- To be able to grow and develop your own skills and experience in different areas outside of the specific job area
- A part of a talented Marketing team who cares deeply for our users and clients
- Exciting new projects in a great industry that promotes social good
- Monday breakfast and regular team activities and fun events
- A generally lively social scene inc. Christmas parties, Kick Off in the Stockholm Archipelago, Friday beers, After Works etc…
As a member of the EMG Family, you will be working with a young international group, based at EMG´s headquarters in Stockholm. We believe in lifelong learning and continuously develop our representatives internally through EMG’s Academy and externally with some of the best sales trainers in the world.
Who are we looking for?
- 1-3 years professional, client facing experience
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and senior management
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Experience in Marketing and Communications is desirable
- Past webinar or events experience is a plus
About EMG International
EMG International is a part of EMG. The international team consists of about 30 employees (20% of the company) working with either communication, marketing, customer success or sales from around the world. All of our team are based in our head office in Stockholm. We have lots of exciting projects that are ongoing and since they are growing they need your help!
Do you want to join our family?
Please send us your application by hitting the button ”Apply here!”. We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible in our Stockholm office. Do you have any questions, please check our FAQ site.