Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre is a versatile arena with flexibility for congresses, large events as well as small meetings. Our venue covers an area of 14,000 m² with a congress hall for up to 3,000 people. Connected to the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel the Congress Centre offers unmatched flexibility. Our rooms have scenic views of both the city and the bay to create a unique atmosphere for our guests.
Situated in central Stockholm, the Waterfront Congress Centre and Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, is an ideal spot for both business and leisure travellers. Above and beyond the convenient location, we provide guests with a wide array of services and amenities. Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre and Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel is a part of The Radisson Hotel Group, one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in the world.
Are you interested in working at an exciting hotel and conference facility in an international environment?
We are now looking for a driven and quality conscious Congress Manager for Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre. Our current Congress Manger is being promoted within Radisson Hotel Group and we are therefore searching for her replacement. The role reports to our Cluster General Manager.
• Ensure the smooth running of the meeting & events department, where all aspects of the client and guest experience are delivered to the highest levels.
• Prepares and is responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that sales targets are realized, that costs and departmental inventory is controlled, that target productivity and performance levels are attained.
• Build and maintain effective working relationship with all key stakeholders both internally and externally
• Monitor present and future trends, practices and systems to ensure that operations are competitive in the marketplace.
• Effectively manages the life cycle of the team within the department, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance whilst reflecting and promoting the company culture and values.
• Ensures congress facility is kept in the best condition and recommends preventive maintenance as well as investments proactively.
• Coordination of outsourced partners
• Direct reports; Senior Project Manager, AV-Manager, M&E Service Manager, Banquet Manager
• A university degree
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Advanced knowledge and experience as project manager, and strong problem-solving capabilities
• Proactive, flexible and solution-oriented approach
• Outstanding analytical and strategic skills improving the business from a financial perspective
• Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
• Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
• Excellent ability to work collaboratively across functions and cultures in a global environment
• An open, positive and communicative personality with a very good command of written and spoken Swedish and English
• Personal integrity, with the initiative and the ability to work as part of a team in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
• Hands-on attitude and passion for the travel industry
• Passion to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
We are looking forward to receiving you application!
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.