At Norrsken, we’re on a mission to put a ding in the universe. As an Event Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in achieving that, working both closely with the Norrsken team and in parallel being involved in one of the most important projects Norrsken is driving right now – Impact Week.
A job at Norrsken will be demanding since we are a startup at heart. Your tasks can change rapidly and you will have to be able to prioritize, multitask and work independently. We will have the same expectations of you as everyone else in our team. It may be challenging work, but it will also give you the opportunity of a lifetime as you will get a lot of responsibility and be able to work on ideas that truly drive a positive impact in society.
We actively seek to recruit talented people from all academic backgrounds. As our Event Coordinator:
- You have a passion to make a positive impact in the world
- You have a curious mind and love learning new things
- You are a genuinely nice and positive person
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and solving hard problems
We offer an opportunity to become part of an incredible team and drive your own project. As an Event Coordinator, you will among many things:
- Play a key role in the Impact Week team
- Be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating the result of Talent Day
- Be responsible for the marketing strategy for the event
- Be the go-to person for the exhibiting startups attending Talent Day
This is a temporary position and we will recruit the right person for this role as soon as possible, so don’t wait with your application. Please include the following information when you apply:
- Previous work experience
- Language skills: Information about your proficiency in languages. Our working language at Norrsken is English.
- Any additional relevant information such as recommendations or reference letters.
You will be a member of the Norrsken Foundation HQ team and report to the Impact Week Producer. The position is based in Stockholm. Salary is 25,000 SEK/month. You start as soon as possible, end date is September 3rd, 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!