SSC is seeking an Event Manager to help us take the next step in increasing awareness and visibility of SSC at conferences and events!
As Event Manager, you will have overall responsibility for managing all B2B events and conferences at SSC and to do B2B PR for SSC in close co-operation with your colleagues at Corporate Communications.
The space sector is evolving rapidly and as a global provider of advanced space services, saying there is a lot happening is no exaggeration. You will be the spider in the web for all event and conference planning at SSC and a key player at Corporate Communications regarding all B2B communications activities.
Your duties will range from practical co-ordination activities such as booking exhibition floor space and planning for SSC participation to suggesting eye-catching, professional booth designs together with the business divisions and the Corporate Communications team. To handle this, you will have continuous and close contact with SSC colleagues, making sure that we have a clear process and that we are aligned prior to the events in all the activities that will take place.
The event and conference planning and execution will form the basis of your work, but as we are looking to create synergies with other tasks at Corporate Communications, it is a merit if you are already used to working with press and media as well as various PR tools like editing at web sites, creating interesting social media content or writing press releases. For these tasks, you need to have a very good linguistic eye and possess strong writing skills, as well as the ability to adapt messages to reach different target groups. When time allows, you will also participate in other communications projects.
WE OFFER YOU
- An exciting and dynamic workplace with employees and customers all over the world
- Frequent travel domestic and abroad
- A workplace characterized by an open atmosphere and proud employees
- A highly engaged Corporate Communications function where you will be given great freedom to come up with new ideas and drive them
- Great freedom to form your role and take pro-active actions to promote SSC
- Interesting and challenging tasks with practical hands-on assignments combined with a tactical level focus.
- Great opportunity to develop both yourself and your role at SSC
WHO YOU ARE
- We expect you to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in PR and communications or marketing
- Some years of experience from event management and/or PR in an international environment
- Native or close to native in both Swedish and English
- To succeed in this role, you like to be at the heart of things, and you are highly driven, communicative and collaborative
The position is located at SSC office in Solna, Stockholm.
Does this sound like a perfect match for you? Send us your application today! We apply ongoing recruitment.
Last day to send in your application: November 10th, 2020.
Contact: Anni Bölenius Head of Communications 073-0337490
WE HELP EARTH BENEFIT FROM SPACE SSC is a leading global provider of advanced space services with more than fifty years of experience. Since our start pioneering scientific rocket launches in northern Sweden, we have grown into a renowned, full-service supplier of state-of-the-art space engineering, satellite and launch services to commercial and institutional customers worldwide.