Do you want to work with events for global brands like Cities: Skylines, Stellaris and others? Apply now for your chance to join Paradox Interactive as events production manager!
The events production manager at Paradox supports the marketing department with operational responsibility for our event presence at trade shows such as E3, GDC, Gamescom, PAX and press/media tours, but also for custom own-brand events and our own annual PDXCon fan gathering.
You will work closely with and report to the Paradox events manager, who has overall responsibility for events and event strategy. You will also work closely with and support the Paradox PR team, as well as each marketing manager for our various game brands.
This is a temporary 12 month maternity leave contract.
- Responsible for Paradox event presence at trade- and consumer shows, as well as press/media tours and brand-specific events.
- Coordinate with external agencies to plan event layouts and agendas, booth setups and design, flights, hotels and similar.
- Coordinate with stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure all parties are involved, informed and aligned about purpose and expected outcome of events.
- Attend events for in-person project management and booth staffing when necessary
- Key experience
- At least one years experience of events production, preferrably from within the video game or digital entertainment space
- A great multi-tasker, with a keen eye for planning and logistics
- A passion for video games is a must. Familiarity with the Paradox Interactive portfolio of games is a plus.
Scope: Full time, fixed term
Reports to: PR & Event manager
Location: This position is based in Stockholm
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don’t match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.