Epicenter is a collection of digital innovation houses, located in the tech hotspots of the world. We are a platform and destination for large corporates and fast-growing digital scale-ups with a digital DNA, looking to learn, inspire, collaborate, grow and innovate with impact.
We bring together business leaders, corporate teams, growth hackers and technology enthusiasts through memberships that value contribution, authenticity and a diverse mix. Epicenter offers flexible work space of all type of needs, including corporate innovation labs, meeting rooms, event spaces, gym and in-house restaurants. All member exclusive.
In every market, Epicenter hosts 150 annual community activities and events that include thought leader sessions, master classes, hackathons, health programs, after works and parties, to create an innovative environment that encourages companies to learn, meet, create and share knowledge with each other. Epicenter was originally founded in Sweden in 2014 and we’re expanding fast to leading digital hotspots worldwide. Currently we’re located in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Amsterdam and New York.
We are now looking for a Head of Sales Event who wants to join our team and increase revenue for our event business by creating magical experiences for our members and clients.
We are looking for a successful senior sales professional to lead and develop Epicenter’s Event & Sponsorship sales. We create unforgettable hospitality and corporate events on behalf of our members, clients and corporate partners. From creative ideathon to large scale production, our Event Brand Experiences and Operation team creates best-in-class corporate entertainment, hospitality and custom events.
The role is primarily a new business sales role generating headline event and sponsorship business for Epicenter. This will include initiating, maintaining and expanding relationships with new clients and existing members.
This is primarily an outbound commercial role based out of our Stockholm office. You need to be a self starter, with a strong background in headline event and sponsorship sales, who will be responsible for maximising sales revenue and developing a strong new business for Epicenter.
You will need to prepare compelling sales presentations and proposals in order to differentiate Epicenter. In all cases, they will work to our company values.
• Create, package and sell corporate hospitality, entertainment and custom event programs
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers at target corporate clients• Craft sales presentations that creatively and distinctly differentiate and communicate unique assets to targeted prospects• Educate / position Epicenter assets and capabilities to the corporate marketplace, demonstrate the value of Epicenter space and formats for corporate entertainment and hospitality
• Structure, price, successfully negotiate and close deals
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-7 years of sales experience, preferably within the event sector
• Solid relationships with senior level corporate entertainment and hospitality stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision process
• Strong interpersonal and leadership abilities with excellent oral and written communication skills
Fluency in English is essential and as this candidate will target the local market in Sweden, fluency in Swedish is highly recommended for the role. Preferably you have been working in an international working environment before.
• A creative salesperson with the ability to open doors and close deals
• High energy and a personality that thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Demonstrated high-level relationship building and negotiating skills
Market salary for a Sales position. Fixed and varied component with a bonus structure.
For more information, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Good to know
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.
We will invite you for an extensive interview before we introduce you to a client.
We can also advice on questions regarding employment in Sweden.