Do you have experience from project management, events and social media? Do you want to work in an international organization where we bring stories and brands to live? We are looking for a Project Leader for Content & Events who will be based in Stockholm.
About the job
As Project Leader at Arla you will be part of the team Content & Connect Center (CCC) which consists of people specialized in digital storytelling, production, platform and service development. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling events and projects and in daily operations, as well as, tactically strengthen Arla’s image through key events and projects based on our business objectives. You will work with a variety of different events which will require close contact with for instance Arla Owners – the farmers. Areas of responsibility also include:
- Participating in projects that builds Arla’s image as well as developing and evaluating key events concepts.
- Coordinating, aligning and managing events and project with media relations and social media.
- Make cost effective events and projects. Ensuring that project remain within budget and deadline. Lead the budget process/financing of the production on behalf of the owner to secure budgets by preparing and controlling the production budget. Communicate results of key events.
- Coordinating tasks with production, suppliers and commercial functions.
- Production of a wide range of digital and social media content for channels such as Youtube, Facebook and Instagram as well as print material like brochures, leaflets, print ads, handouts and other relevant event material.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who ideally has a bachelors degree in Marketing, Economics or Project Management combined with at least a few years of experience from working as a Project Leader for events, traditional and digital media. It is also a plus if you have experience from agency, FMCG or Retail. In order to be successful in this role we believe that you have:
- Ability to pay attention to details as well as having a holistic view.
- Ability to work with a wide range of different events and projects parallel.
- Experience with layout and digital design and have web and digital competence.
- Knowledge of print production.
- Strong communication skills (Swedish and English) – written and spoken.
What do we offer?
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collabora-tive culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutri-tious household favorite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Content & connect center supports Arla’s business and long-term image by developing effective and engaging communication with Arla’s stakeholders and target groups. Our approach is to bring Arla’s stories and Brands to live.
Create the future – Grow with Arla
Application and contact
Last application date is the 15th of April but please note that we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
For additional information about the role, please call Senior Content Manger Magnus Fogelström on +46 70-269 62 44.