Vattenfall is now recruiting a Senior Group Events Manager to the Brand Experience team in Staff Functions Communications, with placement in our Head Office in Solna. The culture is international in nature and the team works interdisciplinary to leverage the combined knowledge in all disciplines.
The Sr Group Events Manager’s role is to support the executive management in organizing and facilitating all their events and meetings, such as executive management seminars for face-to-face interaction.
Your key responsibilities:
• Plan, coordinate, co-create and organize Executive Group Management (EGM) related group activities and meetings including strategy, management and execution
• Act as facilitator for group events, e.g. annual meetings, summits, Q reports, Capital Markets days, Almedalen, Brussels events, executive management seminars and meetings
• Support and guidance of EGM team members
• Provide tools for face-to-face communication
• Ensure coherence of internal communication activities and meetings
• Ensure cost-efficient and lean planning and execution
• Steering of and work closely with external providers, agencies and internal stakeholders
• Management of all relevant contracts and relationships
Your profile and personal skills:
• Relevant higher education or university degree in communication or similar
• 7+ years relevant experience in planning, coordinating and organizing activities, gatherings, and meetings on senior management and corporate level
• Significant experience of senior stakeholder management within executive management level
• Proven experience in translating and converting internal communication needs to activities, as well as aligning them to corporate strategies
• Experience in facilitating management conferences
• Significant experience in project management and leading as a project manager
• Experience in working in a team-based environment with emphasis on cooperation
• Language skills: Full professional proficiency in English and preferred in Swedish
Location: Arenastaden Solna, Sweden
Travels will be included within this position.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that striving for diversity helps to build a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background. Read more on how we work with diversity and inclusion here:
We welcome your application, including CV and cover letter in English via the link below, no later than the 8th of September 2020.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager Ariane Ribbeck, Director Brand Experiences, +49 8182 2354. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact our Recruiter Anneli Jarlsheim at +46 72-585 28 76.
Trade union representatives in Sweden Michelle von Gyllenpalm (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Juha Siipilehto (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20 000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure are many of our positions security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.