We are looking for someone to drive the vision and execution of PR and events. Read on and learn how you can take an interesting challenge in the marketing department of Paradox Interactive!
As PR & Event Manager, you are expected to lead the PR and events team to deliver innovative and industry-leading PR activities for the Paradox Interactive portfolio of games. You will lead and coordinate both internal resources and a global network of agencies, working closely with marketing teams to ensure the best possible media and influencer coverage of their key announcements. You will be responsible for overall PR and events strategy and for managing and expanding our network of partner agencies, including contract negotiations.
This is largely a strategic role, although hands-on project management of key activities may be required.
Lead the PR and events team to deliver innovative and industry-leading PR activities, with the aim of securing the best possible media and influencer coverage of key announcements.
Work closely with marketing teams and product marketing managers to brainstorm ideas, develop campaign concepts and see them through to execution.
Manage a global network of partner PR/event agencies and other partnerships, including contract negotiations.
Actively expand agency network to improve scalability, establish local presence where needed and ensure global reach.
Identify, own and cultivate relationships with key media and influencers.
* At least 3 years experience within PR and communications and/or event management.
* Experience with setting communications strategies and successfully executing on PR activities, to ensure maximum influencer and media coverage.
* Experience managing external PR, creative and production agencies, including contract negotiations.
* Hands-on project management experience, preferably from large-scale activities/events within the video games or tech/digital consumer space.
* A proactive, lean-in approach and experience balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
* An interest in and/or experience from working within the video game industry is a plus but not a requirement.
The successful candidate will be comfortable making difficult decisions and dealing with different type of stakeholders. You have the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects while not compromising for quality. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, thrives with tough goals and you are driven by building things from the ground up. Finally, you can think long term and see the bigger picture.
Scope: Full time and permanent
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don’t match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.