As a co-worker at APM Terminals you will work locally but in an international environment. This is an administrative role which requires a high level of proactivity as well as good communication skills and ability to multitask.
Provide administrative assistance to APM Terminal Gothenburg management team and visitors, correspondence, appointments, travel and other types of administrative activities. The management team consist of MD and eight leaders of the different functions within APM Terminal Gothenburg.
Examples of accountabilities
• Manages the appointment calendar and independently schedule appointments
• Screens incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible
• Arranges programs, events or conferences by procuring facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinate speakers, and take control over event budgets
• Directs preparation of records such as agendas, notices and resolutions of corporate meetings
• Manage Travel Expense Management and travel coordination for the leader or multiple leaders in the department
• Provides ad hoc assistance related to department projects to other initiatives.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a person with completion of a basic college degree and specific training in secretarial duties. The role requires several years within a role as executive assistant or similar role, preferably working for top level executives.
A high level of understanding of office procedures is essential as well as a general understanding of basic accounting principles and business practices. Excellent knowledge of English and Swedish grammar, spelling and punctuation and basic math is required. You must have a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and other related applications.
We expect you to have basic organizational and planning skills, so that work flow is managed efficiently and accurately. You should have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written and be able to interact on all levels of the organization both internally and externally. We greatly value and expect ability to handle matters of company business with confidentiality and integrity.
You should be proactive and foresee the needs of the management team. To enjoy this role, you need a driving character and enjoy working both independently and in teams. You might get involved in different change projects, so you should like changes and be a flexible person that can handle new directions and work with several task simultaneously.