Sales Manager, Full time
Are you excited about building products and event organizing? Our vision is to become the world’s most loved event platform and now we’re on the hunt for a Sales Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. You’ll be responsible for boosting our growth, overlooking the sales process as a whole, prospecting new clients, negotiating within meetings and onboarding new customers.
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Confetti
- Understand the correlation between marketing and sales and how we can experiment to optimize our processes
- Closing Enterprise deals in the range of 20.000 – 100.000 SEK
- Continuously improve process, analysis and tactic of Confetti sales
- Onboard and negotiate with new customers, this includes workshops and education for new customers
- Provide friendly and comprehensive phone, email and chat support to our customers. (This is something everyone at the company does).
- To undertake any other relevant duties outside of your immediate responsibilities to support the business.
Requirements and skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language [English & Swedish]
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day.
- Be highly organized and autonomous
- Be comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
- Exhibit entrepreneurial and self-motivational qualities
- An understanding of internet culture.
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture.
Bonus skills & attributes
Experience in event organizing