What will I be doing?
As MICE Sales Manager you will have a proven track record within the Mice market and the ability proactively source new potential clients, agencies and grow existing relationships to help deliver our budget.
- Primarily be responsible for driving MICE into the hotel; Assist DOS with transient/corporate accounts and develop key sales strategies.
- Maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/key prospect and ensure all follow up is executed in a timely manner.
- Initiate new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients
- Determine rates, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyse lost businesses.
- Follow up on all action generated as a result of this sales activity ensuring that all revenue opportunities are maximised to their fullest
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and target goals
- Participate in sales blitzes, trade shows, workshops, host site inspections and develop sales activities.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Responsible for representing the hotel´s services and facilities to prospective clients.
What are we looking for?We arelooking for a natural hunter with an inspiring mind set, who thrives in acompetitive environment. You should be determined to succeed and mostimportantly have a passion to sell!
In order tobest fit into our team and fulfil the criteria for this role you should acquirethe following:
- A previous 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Swedish)
- Able to work independently with high motivation but also enjoy being part of the team
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Be prepared to work outside of normal office hours depending on business demands
It would beadvantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilitiesand distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market within MICE
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Experience of using Opera and Delphi
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Why you should apply?
Hilton isthe leading global hospitality company, which gives you an excellentopportunity to grow within the company, both locally and globally. You will be part of a driven team who sharesyour passion to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.Moreover, as a Hilton Team Member you will also have access to all our greatstaff benefits, such as the Team Member Travel Program and gym membership.
Welcome with your application!
The recruiting process is on-going and interviews will be held on acontinuous basis. The contract is permanent with 6 month probation time. For any questions regarding the positionplease contact Director of Sales, Sebastian Tham at firstname.lastname@example.org.